THE BATTERY ATLANTA®
The South’s preeminent lifestyle destination. Anchored by Truist Park, home of the Atlanta Braves™, The Battery Atlanta® is a sports and entertainment experience unlike any other.
Conveniently located at the intersection of I-75 and I-285 in the bustling Cumberland area, The Battery Atlanta™ offers an unprecedented entertainment experience 365 days a year, not just on gamedays. The 2-million-square-foot mixed-use destination features some of Atlanta’s most acclaimed chefs and a diverse blend of culinary options to please foodies and families alike. In addition, visitors can sip cocktails from some of the area’s renowned mixologists, shop for the hottest new styles at unique retailers, bowl a few games or ride a mechanical bull. The Battery Atlanta® is also home to the Coca-Cola Roxy™, where music lovers will find a 4,000-seat venue for all genres of live music.
- 1/24/2024 'Game. Geek. Grub.': Battle & Brew to Open New Location at The Battery
- 12/30/2023 Atlantans ring in the New Year at The Battery
- 11/29/2023 Immersive, multiplayer virtual reality center opens in Atlanta
- 11/27/2023 A Tailored Look
- 11/19/2023 Sitka Gear to open store in The Battery Atlanta
- 10/31/2023 The Temperature Drops but the Fun Never Stops at The Battery Atlanta This November
- 10/30/2023 The 18 All-Time Greatest Things to Do in Atlanta
- 10/23/2023 The Battery Atlanta to Welcome Community for Festive Activities Throughout the Holiday Season