“THE BATTERY ATLANTA 2023 PICNIC PACK INSTAGRAM GIVEAWAY”
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- ELIGIBILITY:NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to enter or to win. The Battery Atlanta 2023 Picnic Pack Instagram Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is open to legal residents of Georgia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and their immediate families (spouses, siblings, children, household members and the spouses and children of the foregoing) of Braves Development Company, LLC (“Sponsor”), Atlanta National League Baseball Club, LLC, Instagram, and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated entities (collectively the “Giveaway Entities“) are not eligible to enter the Giveaway. By entering the Giveaway, entrants agree to abide by all terms of the Official Rules and Regulations applicable thereto. Subject to all local, state and federal laws and regulations. Some restrictions apply. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
- HOW TO ENTER: The Giveaway begins on November 6, 2023 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on November 9, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. ET (“Giveaway Period”). You may enter the Giveaway by online method only. No other method of entry will be accepted. Limit one (1) Instagram comment per Instagram account, and one (1) optional bonus entry by posting the designated @batteryatl Instagram post to your Instagram story and tag @batteryatl. Additional entries beyond the specified limit will be void.
During the Giveaway Period, like the related @batteryatl 2023 picnic pack giveaway post, follow The Battery Atlanta on Instagram at @batteryatl, and comment on the related @batteryatl Instagram post tagging who you would want to share the picnic pack with. By successfully tagging a friend in your comment, following @batteryatl, and liking the related @batteryatl post, you will be entered in the Giveaway. Message and data rates may apply. Sponsor is not responsible for unsuccessful or late posts. False or deceptive entries or acts will render entrant’s entry ineligible. No mechanical reproductions or facsimiles accepted. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel or modify the Giveaway should any computer virus, malfunction or other cause beyond its control corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the Giveaway.
- HOW TO WIN: One (1) Winner (“Winner”) will be randomly selected at approximately 12:00 p.m. ET on November 10, 2023, by Sponsor representatives from among all the eligible entries received and Winners will be tagged by @batteryatl. The decisions of Sponsor will be final and binding. The winners must meet all eligibility requirements including the execution and delivery of all necessary releases.
- PRIZE: One (1) Prize will be awarded. The Winner will receive one (1) Atlanta Braves picnic blanket, two (2) Threads branded koozies, two pairs of Threads branded sunglasses, one (1) canvas The Battery Atlanta™ tote bag, one (1) The Battery Atlanta™ soft cooler, two (2) The Battery Atlanta™ water bottles, one (1) The Battery Atlanta™ mini soccer ball, one (1) The Battery Atlanta™ mini football, one (1) mini Atlanta Braves foam tomahawk, one (1) The Battery Atlanta™ frisbee, four (4) Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream free one-scoop coupons, and pre-selected snacks from Savi Market, all prizes having an approximate market value (“AMV”) of Two Hundred Dollars ($200.00).
- The Prize will be available for pick-up by Winners at 455 Legends Place, Suite 866, Atlanta, Georgia 30339. The odds of winning any of the Prize described herein will be determined by the number of eligible entries received. Each Winner and his/her guest(s) agree to comply with all applicable Sponsor regulations in connection with the Prize. Sponsor reserves the right to remove or to deny entry to any Winner and/or his/her guest(s) who engage(s) in a disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the event. Giveaway Entities will not be responsible for weather conditions, Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any event. Prize may not be resold or offered for resale. Any such resale may result in disqualification and Prize forfeiture and may invalidate the license granted by the event ticket(s).
The reporting and payment of any tax liabilities incurred by the entrant as a result of this Giveaway and any prize won are the sole responsibility of the entrant. No substitution or transfer of prize or cash redemptions permitted by winner. The Giveaway Entities reserve the right to substitute a prize of like value in the event the described prize, or any portion thereof, are unavailable for any reason whatsoever. One (1) prize will be awarded.
- GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS: By entering the Giveaway, participants grant Sponsor the right, unless prohibited by law, to use their names, voices, pictures and likenesses, without compensation, for the purpose of advertising and publicizing the goods and services of the Sponsor and all matters related to the Giveaway in any manner or medium, throughout the world in perpetuity. Winner(s) may each be required to sign affidavits of eligibility, tax acknowledgement forms, liability releases and, except where prohibited by law, use of name and likeness releases (“Winner Documents”). In the event a winner declines the prize or fails to return completed releases, Sponsor may elect, at its own discretion, to select an alternate winner. By entering, entrants agree to release the Giveaway Entities from any and all liability claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize, or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to any Giveaway or prize-related activity. The Giveaway Entities expressly disclaim any responsibility or liability for injury or loss to any person or property relating to the delivery and/or subsequent use of the prize awarded. In the event more winner notifications are issued, or more winning prize claims are received, than the number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules due to computer, printing, seeding, human, or other error or problem, a random drawing will take place from all eligible prize claims for the prize(s) at issue to award the proper number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules.
In the event of sabotage, acts of God, computer virus or other events or causes beyond the Sponsor’s or Giveaway Entities’ reasonable control which corrupt the integrity, administration, security or proper operation of the Giveaway, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Giveaway. In the event of cancellation, the Prize will be awarded from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the event requiring such cancellation. Notice of cancellation will be posted at www.batteryatl.com.
- CONSTRUCTION: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any Giveaway entrant and Giveaway Entities, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of Georgia. In any action brought to enforce the obligation or right of any party hereunder they consent to personal jurisdiction and venue in any court of appropriate jurisdiction in Cobb County, Georgia, USA. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. This Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Instagram.
- RULES/WINNERS INFORMATION: For Winner information (available after November 10, 2023, 12:00 pm E.T.) or an additional copy of the Official Rules, go to batteryatl.com to view Giveaway Winners.
- SPONSOR: Braves Development Company, LLC, 455 Legends Place, SE, Suite 866, Atlanta, Georgia 30339